The mission this week is to let it all out. Get everything that’s driving you nuts off of your chest. And that’s why I debated participating this week.
On one hand, this should be a really easy post. Because, honestly? There are a ton of things that annoy me.
On the other hand, how many times a day can you think/say/type “This suuuucks” before you begin to annoy even yourself?
But, since I’m getting sick of the same post being up at the top, and since I apparently have a complete block going on, mentally speaking, here is my list of obnoxious things.*
1) The amount of homework I have to do is ridiculous. Between that and housework? Well, I think I figured out *why* I’ve had the same post up for nearly a week.
2) The Department of Veteran’s Affairs. Still annoying, still coming up with new reasons not to pay TheMan. Still inefficient, at best. At worst? Clearly a tool of the devil.
3) Germs. Look, I? Am busy. While both kids were down for the count last weekend** and needing lots of snuggles, care and tissues, among other things, I also had homework, housework, and tests that needed studying for. But I managed. Now, my throat is sore. And all I have to say is, Back. The Hell. Off.
4) There are not enough hours in a day. Self-explanatory.
5) Things keep breaking. If you’ll reference #2, right now is *really* not the best time for the Jeep to start acting odd, or the electronics to die, or the fridge to start whining. But has this stopped *any* of them? No.
6) It’s also really annoying to have to ask for help. It’s annoying to be dealing with the state/county “economic counselors” in order to be able to cover the kids’ medical bills. It’s annoying to have to ask my parents for a loan. It’s really freaking annoying that I felt the need to stick a little (hopefully not too jarringly out of place) donate button in the side bar. And it’s annoying that I felt like I had to erase, re-write, erase, re-write etc etc that last sentence, because, yes, it is something that’s driving me nuts, but still *I* put it there. And I don’t want anyone to think that I’m pointing it out to make them feel guilty.
So yes. Am done. Summary: Mostly annoyed by lack of cash, and lack of time.
So what are you annoyed by? Let me know in the comments, or click the button at the top to participate with your own post!
Love and such,
*The following items may contain a wee bit of hyperbole. Maybe
**Look for Weekend from Hell to appear in a different post.
Slightly Similar Nonsense:
- Sickness, Bubbles and taking care of myself
- 30 Days-Day 15-Living Without Something or Other
- It's not that
- GTT: No Consequences?
- Falling through the cracks