I’m supposed to write a letter to a childhood hero that let me down. I feel like I’ve been ducking these prompts the last few weeks, but at the same time, I can’t think of someone to write about here.
It’s not that no one ever let me down.
It’s more that I’m not sure I had anyone in particular that I elevated to the status of hero as a child AND who let me down.
I wasn’t a particularly social child. I remember feeling petrified of adults, rather than idolizing them. I would probably say that my mom is one of my heroes. And Mrs. Berth certainly qualified.
But I wouldn’t say that either of those let me down.
Far from it.
Slightly Similar Nonsense:
- 30 Days of Truth-Day 30-Love Letter to Myself
- Day 13: Musical Influences
- 30 days-#17-A view-changing book
- Day 8-Someone Who Treats Me Like Shit
- 30 Days of Truth-Day 21-Car Accidents?