I’ve just finished watching the debates. This debate didn’t do much to ease my mind about either candidate, for the record. But this list doesn’t have much to do with that. These are a few random thoughts from that experience.
- Lehrer made a horrible moderator. So much ignoring of the rules, time constraints and so on…and he just kind of sat there.
- KitchenAid needs a new “social media manager”
- The husband and I should always watch political stuff on separate televisions, from now on.
- Romney showed as much respect to the moderator as he does to 47% of the country.
- If I had done the drinking game bingo with the “middle class” square, I would have passed out 10 minutes in
- Romney looked less orange tonight.
- At one point, the candidates reminded me of bickering children. I wanted to hush them both and remind them, “One at a time! I can only hear one at a time!”
- There is no winner in this debate- but Lehrer clearly lost.
What did you think of the debate tonight?
Slightly Similar Nonsense: